Monday, April 9, 2012

My Workout Must-Haves


          Alright, there has been soooo much going on in my life right now between family, SA10, and a very big thing in which I shall share once I'm all settled :).  But still, its no excuse for me not to keep on top of my fitness goals.

           So with the help of my EC planner, I mapped out a plan to reach my weight goal by my Miami Trip.  1.5 lbs needs to drop every week from now until May 24th.  Ambitious?  Yes, but reasonable? Yes. 

"Anything I put my mind to I can achieve"

          I just have to stay motivated and on top of my game remembering that everything I eat will either push me closer to my goal or further away from it and every little bit of excerise counts.  So to have something to work towards and keep me on track, I will be doing my first 5K in July.  The Color Me Rad 5K in Boston to be exact.  If you're interested in joining hit me up, we're forming a She's A 10 Team for it!

          Now I haven't seriously ran in like 2 years so I have to get in the zone and focus.  Which brings me to my workout must-haves.

1.  My Underamor Cold Gear Fitted:  Yea I splurged on this, $50 BUT a shirt like this is essential for running outside in the cold
Under Armour ColdGear Fitted Long Sleeve Mock - Women's

2.  Have you had your 8 servings of Water Today?:  I love this waterbottle.  No more trying to keep track of my water intake because all I have to do is drink one and done!

3.  Wahoo Fitness:  I haven't got this...yet.  But definately a must have for a serious runner.  Transforms my iPhone into my personal workout tracker complete with heart rate monitor. 

4.  Funky Colored Sneaks:  I don't know what it is about this bright blue in contrast to my typical all black workout outfits but it gets me motivated. 

5.  Motivational Ts:  Nothing like wearing a little motivation

What are your workout must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment