Friday, September 2, 2011

I Am

          I am a woman,  friend, girlfirend, aunt, sister, daughter, and everything else in between. I'm stubborn and proud; true to the Taurus I am.  I'm emotional and complicated; but I'm a woman, that's how I'm programed.  Sometimes I cry for no reason, other times I cry because I don't know what else to do.  Often times I don't even make sense to myself.  As much as I don't like to admit it I have my insecurities.  I don't wear make-up often and I have a bad tendency to pick my lips.  I'm a big advocate of tough love, but sometimes it hurts being on the receiving end.

         I'm just simply complex and if you can handle me and all that I am that might not be great, you deserve everything I have to offer when I'm at my best. Only less than a handful of people can honestly say they've seen and experienced the real me, no filters or shyness attached.  Like a turtle I have a tough shell to protect my vulnerable insides.  So, are you up for the challenge to break through?

No comments:

Post a Comment