Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Weekend

          And no I'm not talking about the Canadian Artist :), but my actual weekend.  Where do I even begin?  I guess I'll start with leaving work early Friday due to a major meltdown.  With everything going on in my life I just couldn't deal at that moment.  So I texted my friends (who have been amazing in keeping me distracted and great supports systems) and scheduled an emergency girls night and off I went to Worcester.  This time it was a success.  A night filled with bad eating and tons of youtube shenanigans which included learning how to twerk from the Twerk Team and hip hop routines from one of Diddy's choreographers lol.  It was just what I needed to take my mind off of things.

          But Saturday was the star of it all.  What started off as a quick trip to Lush with Yetti to pick up my first supply of henna for my hair (updates to come next week) ended as a mini spa/shopping spree.  While bad for my wallet, it was good for my spirit :).  But the main event of the day was putting my body through hell as I welcomed a few new permanent additions.

         On my hip a bull that symbolizes the Taurus I am, and "Writing is my Therapy" on the inside of my arm.  I've been wanting to get both these tattoos for a while and just went for it this weekend.  Those who have tattoos know how addicting it can be even in spite of the pain and while I thought I felt the worse when I got one my ribs, it was nothing compared to the one on the inside of my arm. 

            The night ended off with a house party for my friend's 21st Birthday.  After all was said and done, I continued onward to Boston to spend the next 2 days relaxing with the fam.  All in all it was a good weekend. 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment