Friday, February 24, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Fridays

          Can we talk about this weather though?  Yesterday was like a perfect Spring day.  Sunny, not a cloud in the sky and 60 degrees.  Today though? 2 inches of snow! New England, I'm sorry but somethings gotta give smh.  But on the upside its Friday, payday for me and that means time for...

 "What I'm lovin' Friday"!

1.  PETA's Lazy Weekend Essetials: 
Love this combo.  I'll just replace the iPad with my Dell Duo, the Tazo for my Teavana and the book bag (though very cute) with my Jemma Northface Bag.


2.  My Little One: 
Knocked out in the car. What an awkward sleeping position.


3.  Yesterday's Sunset:
Gorgeous end to an even more gorgeous day


4.  Hair Idol: 
I LOVE her curls.  Check her out! MahoganyCurls Youtube Channel


5.  Waist Beads: 
Made them myself!
 

What are you lovin' today?

No comments:

Post a Comment