Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Reason(s) Why I've Been MIA...

          So as you may or may not have noticed, I've been neglecting my little baby blog :( but for 3 good reasons.

1.  NSBE Nationals:  NSBE stands for the National Society of Black Engineers and from Thursday-Sunday, that is where I have been.  Networking, socializing and taking a break from the working world to meet new people and have a different setting. 

2.  The Flu:  Without fail I always seem to get sick at the most inconvenient times.  This time it was right in the middle of Nationals.  Aches, fever, chills, headache, congestion, etc.  Lets just say I was not in the mood to get up, let alone think about writing anything. 

          But the main reason why my lost have been MIA is because I've been working on something big with my partner in crime Yetti.  I would now like to introduce you to....


3.  She's A 10!:  I would go on and on about it but I'll let the website speak for itself shes-a-10.org.  Keep an eye out for our facebook and tumblr pages as well. Want more info? Email us at info@shes-a-10.org!

No comments:

Post a Comment