Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another Year Older, Another Year Better

         Today I celebrate another year on this earth.  Thankful isn't even a good enough word to describe how blessed I have been throughout my life but even in the past few months alone. 

          So, I told you a lot of stuff went down recently and that has been why I have been MIA. Well to sum it up, I quit my job, moved out of CT back to Mass to start a great new job at a company that is more tailored for my personality and interests.  I moved into a nice little cozy studio downtown within walking distance of everything I need essentially (besides my beloved Market Basket) and I am loving having truly my own place again. 

          Its true, at least for me anyway, that you never miss something until its gone. Never in a million years would I think I would be this happy to be back in the state I called home for so long and closer to a growing family I didn't know I'd miss so much. 

LESSON OF THE DAY

          If its one thing I've learned moving out to CT for a job I found I didn't really enjoy, its this; life is too short to waist time being miserable in any situation.  I mean everything isn't always going to be roses and new things take time to adjust to, but if you find that its not getting easier overtime, or that you don't even fully care to try, then stop, re-evaulate the situtation, and think about the things that would actually make you happy.  Are you getting them?  Are the available to you where you are? And if you got them right then would you still be happy where you are?  If the answer is no, then maybe you need to change your situation.  I know I did and needless to say I'm LOVING where I am now.


No comments:

Post a Comment