Friday, June 29, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Fridays

1.  "Whistle While I Wait"
What would have been my 9:30 pm Friday night arrival into ATL this past weekend turned into a 1 am Saturday arrival due to nationwide FAA system complications.  I would have lost my mind if it wasn't for the huge burrito I bought to accompany some Disney movies on my Duo as I sat on floor in Terminal E at Logan Airport.


2.  Mama's Got A New Pair Of Shoes
I really shouldn't be buying anymore shoes but this is what happens when your friend takes you to the mall to window shop. Smh.


3.  New Addiction
Starbucks.  Yes Double Ds (Dunkins) I have converted, after having this Shaken Green Tea Lemonade and tasting their Ice Vanilla Chai Latte I'm hooked. 

4.  Its Was Cute While It Lasted...
So I thought of a genius idea to get my hair straightened in the middle of a heat wave for my trip to an even hotter place this past week.  It was looking on point the first night and while the curls faded before I could even make it to ATL, it surprisingly kept its straightness amidst the heat.  Go Locs!


5.  Afternoon Cravings
Chocolate cravings are something I live with everyday, but yesterday it was BAD.  But boy did 7Eleven deliver and man did this hit the spot!

What are you lovin' today?

No comments:

Post a Comment