Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Confessions Part 1

I have a confession to make.  I'm not perfect. 

          I don't always get it right.  Sometimes I lose the things I want to hold on to the most.  Once in a while, I let my hopes get too high and my imagination run a little too far. 

          I can get a little insecure, needy, and emotional at times and there are days where it seems like I can never be satisfied, with where I live, what I do, or what I have. 

          Somedays all I want to do is curl up in a ball and for once have someone take care of me.  Cater to my needs and tell me that everything I'm feeling is real but it will pass.  But until it does, I won't have to worry about a thing because they got me.

          Every now and then I get a little depressed, thinking everything that could have been if I had just done something different.

But these are only somedays.

          Most days, I suck it up and try to make the most of what I have right now.  I remind myself everyday that everything happenes the way it does for a reason and even though I may not see its purpose now, I eventually will. 

          No matter how bad I'm feeling, I always try to remember that things could be 100 times worse and that I have so much more to be grateful for than not.

LESSON OF THE DAY 

          You're allowed to feel sorry for yourself once in a while, but don't let that feeling last too long because not only will you start to give in to it, you will also miss out on the things you've been wishing for in the process. 


No comments:

Post a Comment