Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mellow Wednesday

          Why is it only Wednesday?  I feel like the week is CREEPING by.  This week hasn't been that eventful and its been a real mellow day for me.  Since there hasn't been anything to do at work, I've kind of just been poking around on the Internet.  One of my favorite things to do on days like this after I do my little routine is to read natural hair blogs. 

          I love hearing other natural's stories, regimens, and rants.  I even put in a request for my friend (a fellow naturalista) to give me a lesson on how to do Henna on my hair.  I'm itching to get out of these braids and if it wasn't for the money I paid to put them in, they'd be gone by now. 

          But any who, my goal of establishing a solid daily routine is going well minus the working out part.  So far I'm getting the swing of my sleep schedule and once I feel good about that I'll move into getting on track with my running.  Baby steps people, baby steps.

          After work my plan is to do a little dive shopping at the goodwill before my weekly sushi session with my old neighbor to see what kind of knick-knacks I can pick up for my apartment.  I don't care what people say about "second hand" stores.  It doesn't matter if its a brand new $600 tablet or a used $5 side table, if I like it I'm buying it. I love finding good deals at second hand shops, craigslist, ebay, you name it.  Guess its the frugal side of me that always comes through :).

          Well I should probably go one of the managers of my business unit is in, and I should probably at least look like I'm doing work.

          Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment