Tuesday, December 13, 2011

25 Days of Blessings: Lovin' Me Some Me Time

         Learning to enjoy your own company is one of the best things you can do for yourself.  So many people overlook this and wonder why they can't find love or happiness.  It all starts with finding it within yourself.  I know, cliche but its the truth.  Now while I'm no master of the art and often times get lonely too, for the most part I enjoy my own presence.  And I'm blessed to be able to be alone and be ok.

          What I've noticed is that there are so many people out there who can't stand being alone.  They get antsy when there is no one around.  While being around other people makes me happy and I would never wish a life of solidarity on anyone, its real important to me to be able to have my own quiet time to just do me.  This past Sunday was pure bliss.  While the Mr. was sleep I went to the living room, lit a fire, warmed up some of my left over chocolate ship cookies, got my journal and curled up under a blanket on the sofa by the fire. 

  

Pure bliss :). 

LESSON OF THE DAY

Remember, sometimes it the simple things in life that bring you the most pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment