Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm In Love

I'm in love with her smile,
Her chinky brown eyes
And the way her crazy hair falls in all the wrong places.

I'm in love with the way she spoils me,
Her lavish gifts
And how there is nothing she won't do for me.

I'm in love with the certainty she has in herself,
Her sheer determination
And the way she stays strong even through the toughest of times.

I'm in love with her honesty,
Her raw uncensored self
And how she's genuine all the way through.

I'm in love with the possibilities,
The promises I know she will keep
And the heart I know she will never break.

I'm in love with her love,
Because I know it runs deep
Deeper and more truer than any other can compare.

Yes I am in love
And I'm in love with Me.

LESSON OF THE DAY

          Take that love that you've been saving up for the right guy or girl and use it on yourself.  No one can love you better than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment