Friday, June 22, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Fridays

1.  Cool Art
I've been wanting a large art piece for quite some time and came across Gezzitjade on Tumblr. She's very talented! Fashion pieces, natural hair pieces, abstract pieces, I think she does it all!

  
2.  KAYAK App
This little gem is a must have in my book for traveling.  Anything you need it right here.  Create Packing list, create price alerts so you can get the best deal, find out what food and shops are at your gate, etc. Best of it all, its FREE! (minus some special feattures that I wouldn't use anyway)


3. Gift Card Granny
So I came across this in my search for discounted Walmart giftcards (don't judge me).  Anyways, I found this site and while they don't carry Walmart cards, :(, they do carry almost everything else. 

4.  Cup-Cake
Bringing new meaning to the term cupcake.


5.  Quote of the Week

No comments:

Post a Comment